A soft purple floral editorial style scene located at one of Alberta's most desirable wedding venues. Models, ceremony scene, flat lay, and table scape scenes. This workshop is great for photographers looking to learn how to get their work into publications and attract high end clients. This is a limited workshop; meaning we only take on a small number of students to allow for one on one time and keep the images unique.
- One on one mentoring time to answer all your questions
- Professional set design, set up, etc.
- A take home summary of topics covered during the workshop
- Stunning photos for your portfolio
- All the tips and tricks for wedding photography and attracting your dream clients
- One on one time for posing the models, setting up flatlays, etc.
Date: April 24, 2022
Duration: 3 Hours
Venue: The Norland Historic Estate, Lethbridge AB